Thursday 21 February 2013

The pressure is on.....

Hockey.

I know, it's not what this blog's about.  But I'm playing Masters hockey for Waikato, which has meant every weekend for 5-6 weeks I've spent half a day driving to Hamilton for hockey training.   Leaving Tom at home to parent our girls.  This is not overly conducive to announcing that I'm taking off for a day to go trail running.  No credits left.  Also, the hockey team is intense, best I've ever played in, so I need all my energy just to survive a session without making a fool of myself.

So the pressure is on.....

Can I sneak in a trig, or do I need to count one of the two January ones for Feb?  Do I sacrifice one of my two remaining emergency trigs - boring ones within 20 minutes of home?  AND, I've just this minute remembered February has only 28 days.... which leaves me 6.....

I think I'll be kidnapping Wednesday night run again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment