Tuesday 29 October 2013

I've entered an event......


Not a lot to say really...... 

I'm seeing the physio weekly and haven't been for a run for over three weeks.  I've been trying to get out on my bike regularly though, and 'in' on my windtrainer. 

After driving people mad with my to-ing and fro-ing, pondering and lamenting over the events I might enter, I have finally made some progress.

Rotorua Half Ironman Team - I've pulled out.  Turns out the girls have their first gymnastics display that day, so instead of racing the event, I will be racing between supporting Tom in Rotorua, and cheering on the girls in Te Puke.  The bike leg was the only one I could count on being able to complete with a running injury and no swim training, and I can't say I'm weeping over not having to train and race for a 90km road ride.

Tarawera - happy to let it die a natural death but Clare may have sorted us a relay option.......

Nov 16th - MTB skills training in Rotorua.

KidsCan Santa Run - 2-3km in a Santa Suit on December 4th.

Come join me....

https://www.facebook.com/events/208915285953743/


Strangely content with a mindset change from poring over training plans for a 60km ultramarathon, to hoping I can do a 2km fundraising run in a little red suit.  I wonder if I have sneakers that will match?


No comments:

Post a Comment